Managing Your Desktops In a Cost Effective Way
Is the cost of refreshing and managing your desktops putting a strain on your technology budget? Manage your desktops more efficiently with Desktop as a Service, a cloud-based service, which enables the back-end of a virtual desktop infrastructure to be hosted by a cloud service provider.
As you continue to move your technology to the Cloud, why not consider moving your virtual desktops to the cloud as well?
Key Benefits of Desktop as a Service:
- Multiple configurations offered including Persistent and Non-Persistent
- Lower cost of desktop management and support including MDM
- Simplify the rollout of BYOD
- Ability to easily and securely access your data and applications from anywhere- the data is in the data center, not on the device. If a device is lost, the data is still secure
- No outlay costs – all OpEx, not CapEx
- Easy Application and Content management
- Host from a remote location
- Flexible scalability, modify as needs change
- Provides a true DR option with access anywhere, anytime, using any device