State and Local governments are under constant pressure to maximize the value from IT purchases.
We have the expertise and proven experience to create a value approach to every purchase, project or service need. We invest the time and resources to understand your needs. We leverage the research provided by partners and industry experts to ensure we offer the right solutions to provide the best value to ensure you a better outcome.
HUB Tech supports over 200 cities, towns and state agencies throughout New England and is a Massachusetts and Rhode Island state approved contractor.
Technology with the client in mind
- MA ITS78 – Data, Cyber Security, and Related Audit, Compliance, and Incident Response Services, under Category 1, (Full range of data, cybersecurity audits, compliance reviews and related consulting services. Category 2 (Risk assessments as they relate to internal and external (3rd party) components), and Category 3 (Cybersecurity testing and readiness services)
- MA ITC73 – Hardware and Services contract. HUB Tech is a MA State ITC73 State Contract Provider under Category 3, Resellers and Services
- MA ITT72– Network Services and Related Equipment, under Category 9 for Equipment Related to ITT72 Services:
- MA OFF50 – Audio, Video, Multimedia Presentation Equipment, Supplies and Services, under Category 3 for Display Equipment and Category 5 for Related Peripherals, Supplies, and Accessories
- MHEC MC01-F05 – Technology Hardware and Accessories
- MHEC MC01-F14 – Network Infrastructure and Management Services
- MHEC MC01-S03 – IT Project Services, Business, and Technical Services
- Erate Experienced network/internet/mobility assessment, installation and support