HUB Technical Services, LLC is seeking a Systems Engineer with 5+ years’ experience working within a Microsoft and VMware focused IT Solutions position to join its growing team of consultants. Candidate should possess advanced knowledge of networks, Microsoft products with experience to include detailed level of implementing and troubleshooting Exchange (ideally with Office 365 experience), and VMware.
- Cisco or HPE/Aruba Networking Certifications –
- Experience working within a variety of Microsoft-based environments
- Experience working with VMware products
- Ideally have worked for an IT Solutions or similar consulting organization
- Ability to coordinate with a project lead and project manager to complete projects as per requirements as defined within a signed scope of work.
- Ability to work with sales staff to develop solutions to improve customers’ existing environments.
- Ability to work with customers to understand their business needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- The ability to foster strong technical relationships
- MCSE in Exchange 2016 preferred.
- VCP5 or VCP6
- Project management skills a plus
Additional Skillsets and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience designing enterprise routed network infrastructures.
- Understanding of network segmentation via VLAN technology required.
- VMware migrations from previous versions to current.
- Domain upgrades from previous version of Windows Server to current.
- Exchange transitions from previous versions of Microsoft Exchange to Exchange 2016 and Office 365.
- Experience with configuring network appliances relating to Exchange, Active Directory, and VMware, such as load balancers, backup solutions, and monitoring tools.
- Must be able to manage time efficiently and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Professional executive presence and image.
- Works well with colleagues within a team environment.
- Motivated by challenges and has a strong sense of commitment to objectives.
- Helps to affect change and expect success; plans carefully to avoid the possibility of failure.
- Detail oriented and organized in professional and personal pursuits
No career listings at this time.