Transitioning your employees from your “most vulnerable target” to “becoming human firewalls” is one of the smartest things you can do to improve your IT security posture.
It’s a multifaceted challenge HUB Tech can help you overcome!
Phishing, Spear-phishing, Whaling, Social Engineering, Drive-by downloads, etc.
The reason these deceptive methods of entry are so successful is because they come in many clever variations in order to exploit a trusting and inquisitive human nature. Knowing this, we need to turn an employee’s weakness into a strength. We want people to be inquisitive, to know what to look for, to question the suspicious and to understand the potential ramifications of misplaced trust spans beyond your companies well-being.
We live in a “click-happy” society. It takes less than five minutes to create and engage your employees with an enticing and deceptive message that can result in disruption (best case), or a catastrophic business scenario.
Relying solely on technical controls such as spam filters, firewalls, anti-virus software, or you name the widget, isn’t enough. So what can you do? Turn to HUBcare!
Creating your “human firewall” begins with a managed program from the HUBcare portfolio.
Education, and yes fun, are powerful tools that can compel individuals to personalize their ability to make a positive impact on the cyber security and social engineering fronts both in the workplace and beyond it.
We make it simple…
HUBcare makes it as easy as 1-2-3 to institute a continuous cyber security awareness program in a cost effective and impactful way.
- How many employees do you have?
- To what degree to you want awareness raised? (Basic, Medium, High)
- How long would you like us to run the program? (1 or 3 Years)
Highlights of our flexible packages include:
- An array of current and relevant training video content (5-30 minutes)
- Phishing Tests
- Monthly reporting
- Printed Cybersecurity Posters
- Integration with your Active Directory or LDAP.
- Automated remedial training for “clickers”
- Integrate your own content and policy acknowledgement
- Security “Hints and Tips/Scam of the Week” emails
- Board Room & Executive face-to-face sessions
- Voice-based phishing (i.e. Vishing)
- Email client integration for suspect alerting directly to IT.
- Customized landing pages.
We also have the ability to conduct one-off phishing tests if you would like to verify the need to institute a sustained program.