IT Services for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- MA ITC47 – Servers, Storage, Desktops, Workstations, and Notebooks, State agencies, school districts, cities and towns, and nonprofit organizations can choose from a variety of hardware such as Under ITC47, Category 6, HUB Tech covers Project Management, Maintenance, Integration, and Incidental Hardware
- MA ITS53 – IT Solution provider allowing state agencies, cities and towns to contract directly for IT related services. HUB Tech offers Information Security Analysis, Network Analysis, Implementation Services, Systems Integration, Systems Planning, Assessments, Design, Imaging and Deployment, Project management
- MA ITT50 – Converged network infrastructure including VoiP, Providing design installation and maintenance Services.
- MA OFF40 – A/V Audio visual equipment, design, assessment and installation
- RI- MP482 – Network and wireless infrastructure
- MHEC J06 – Project Services such as lease, maintenance, accessories, professional services, and management services. The MHEC J06 contract may be leveraged by not for-profit private institutions of higher education and private not-for-profit technical, charter, vocational and preparatory schools and private educational not-for-profit institutions within New England.
- MHEC F07 – PRINT/COPY/FAX/SCAN Multifunction printers, support and supplies. Managed Print Service options can decrease your printer or copier costs, save on paper and toner, at any college or university